Dealer CD or After Market

Adding a CD changer in addition to the Cassette deck. Dealer wants $592+ installation for another $170. However, he was willing to do the Christian thing and let me know if a local car dealer could do the install cheaper. I see the changer on the web for $330. Anyone go the aftermarket (BMW component) route vs the dealer and did you have any problems?

Reply to
Grinder