FS: MINI sold so enthusiasts / owner stuff for sale .....

Hi All

Having sold my MINI and all of the bits and pieces I advertised recently on this NG, I have happened across two more used MINI-related items, and thought members of this NG might like first-refusal. I have the following items for sale:-

Ashtray: Genuine BMW MINI part. With silver lid. I had it as an extra one, but could replace yours if it has been scratched or nicked. A1 condition. £4. MINI "wings" sew / stick on embroidered patch: Removed from my jacket, but it very good nick. £1.

Postage on the ashtray will be £2 and for the patch £1.

Buy both for £7 and I'll throw-in a MINI freebie.

Reply to
Ramases