Mini Cooper S major problems

Well, my new mini cooper uses tons of oil, wont accelerate without coughing & stalling, has more rattles than mothercare. My dealer think it's ok to take my car off the road until the end of November to wait for fixes for these unacceptable faults & let me drive a 1.4 astra for that time.

Tough luck on him, I'm rejecting the car forthwith & want a full refund.

I have had it a month & am utterly disgusted by Mini & BMW's response to this known issue.

I'm going to buy a Jaguar Diesel Sport.

Bloody ace little car, faults galore though.

Nige

Reply to
Cunny Funt