MINI Limo (MINI XXL)...

Just in case any of you guys don't drop into MINI2 often...

:)

Not much of a Mini MINI!

Paul

Reply to
Paul - MINI2.com

Wow! At first glance, I thought I was having a form of double vision! Thanks, NB

Reply to
nellybly

It's pretty insane really. Wouldn't mind a go though, as a passenger of course!

Paul

Paul - MINI2.com

yes. Jacuzzi looks enticing :)

Reply to
s n u f f y

Hmmmm, wonder how it corners..... ?

Blues

Reply to
Blues_Jam

You think it would at all?

;)

Reply to
Paul - MINI2.com

"Blues_Jam" wrote in news:4cYSc.118$mD.34 @attbi_s02:

I'm thinking that it would probably corner with a certain gradual, elephantine grace. If you ignore the sloshing from the hot tub.

Reply to
Spunky the Tuna

I'm waiting for them to come out with a van....wait, that would make it a true Mini-van, wouldn't it?

-- Miniman

Reply to
Miniman