MINI2 Dyno Day, 16 MINI's on the Rollers...

Hello folks,

Just got back from the MINI2 New MINI Dyno Day at AMD in Bicester (UK).

The results I have are for across the range (One, Cooper, Cooper S), but I haven't written a full report yet (I will probably post here when I've done that too).

Thought this would interest you all, here's a link to a discussion on MINI2, with images of the Dyno Plot charts:

Any comments/questions, fire away, and I'll try to answer if I can?

:)

Paul

Paul - MINI2.com