Convertible Report from Geneva...

Hello all,

I went to Geneva on Tuesday to play with some Convertibles.

Thoughts and several images posted on my site here:

Any feedback or questions welcome.

Paul

Paul - MINI2.com

Thanks Paul, Great report as usual. The convertible?? Not my cup of tea. I have a GEO Metro convertible sitting in the back yard, covered since my Mini was delivered in November.

I went to Geneva on Tuesday to play with some Convertibles.

Thoughts and several images posted on my site here:

Any feedback or questions welcome.

Paul

JimBob