Mini's selling at a premium

I'm really think a new Cooper is in my future. Are the dealers selling them at a premium over sticker? or is there a little wiggle room? I love the car I just hate care salesmen in general

John

Reply to
John Beckman

That appears to depend on where you live. My dealer charges list. In other areas, they charge a premium or require dealer- installed options.

Reply to
Wayne S. Hill

Took delivery on my S last month for straight-up MSRP. No premium, no money off either. But this probably depends on the region you're in.

bw

Reply to
bdubya

Upstate South Carolina. The local dealer is Century Mini.

Reply to
John Beckman

The Mini dealer in St Louis also sells MSRP. Very easy to work with.

Reply to
JimBob

Purchased MINI Cooper S from Charleston SC dealer and bought at MSRP - no premium but no negotiation either. I got lucky and found one with the options I wanted in production and put a deposit on it. They seem to be a little hard to get - I am in NC and the Winston Salem dealer did not have a vehicle to sell me at the time. Good luck!

Reply to
Road Runner News