Dyno Pull on '01GT Auto

Just wondering if anybody's done a stock (or nearly stock) pull. My "stock pull" (stock + K&N Filter) got me 215rwhp and 259rwtq, and my pull with that setting + my Hypertech Power Programmer got me 224.9rwhp and 275rwtq. Are these numbers what I should be expecting? Gagan '01 GT Vert, Auto

Reply to
Gagan (mwarrior)

Sounds about right. Read this thread for more info...

Keith

My 99 GT Auto got 221rwhp and 264 rwtq. Completely stock.

----------------- Jim '88 LX 5.0 (now in car heaven) '89 LX 5.0 vert '99 GT 35th Anniversery Edition - Silver Mods to date - Relocated trunk release to drivers side, shortened throttle cable.

Reply to
AZGuy

Unless the dyno guys are correcting your figures to the standard 70 degrees F at sea level, you really can't compare dyno readings even on the same dyno on different days, because temp and humidity alone can cause variations of more than 20 HP in the unadjusted readings. With different dynos located at different altitudes the variance can be even more. However, assuming that the stock and Hypertech dyno runs were done within a short time of each other, the gains in torque and HP are probably fairly accurate.

Reply to
Mike

----------------- Jim '88 LX 5.0 (now in car heaven) '89 LX 5.0 vert '99 GT 35th Anniversery Edition - Silver Mods to date - Relocated trunk release to drivers side, shortened throttle cable.

Reply to
AZGuy

Mine was SAE corrected. And the stock and hypertech were done within 10min of each other. Gagan

Reply to
Gagan (mwarrior)