MINI2 Convoy

134 MINIS in Convoy to the Birmingham NEC :) Freaking AMAZING !

Go to

where there are hundreds of photos posted. A BIG thank you to ALL the Organisers at MINI2 for arranging the whole thing. Paul Mullet, Hat, SoggyCornflakes, Mad Brummie etc.. etc.. You guys rock :)

I arrived with the first 10 - 15 MINI's at the NEC, the last MINI drove in and parked up about 20 minutes later.. :)

My pics of the Motor show and MINI meet can be found here >>

Ian Clark (Paul is a usenet Pseudonym, happens to be my middle name)

Reply to
Paul

Glad you enjoyed it, I didn't really do anything for the event, it was the other guys who put the work into this one. Great day!

:)

Paul

Paul - MINI2.com

Reply to
AngieB

I've put lots more up. Lots of pics from the other MINI2.com members. :)

Paul