Rock Chips

I've had my 2007 Cooper S for less than three months and already have
three good-sized rock chips in the windshield. Does anyone else have
this problem? Or am I just extremely unfortunate? I had the first
one repaired, the other two happened over the last week.
Reply to
Eric in TN
The little guys sure get beat up by the rocks and stuff. Probably a function of where you live, and the road conditions, etc. Good info here, search for windshields.

Reply to
daddy
Eric in TN wrote in news:1192969796.845391.252160 @k35g2000prh.googlegroups.com:
MINI windshields suck.
I went through 4 OEM windshields in 3 years in my Cooper before finally going with PPG glass instead. They just kept cracking, and I don't drive my car hard. It's been a year and a half with the PPG with no problems.
Reply to
Rilian

Site Timeline Threads