Rock Chips

I've had my 2007 Cooper S for less than three months and already have three good-sized rock chips in the windshield. Does anyone else have
this problem? Or am I just extremely unfortunate? I had the first one repaired, the other two happened over the last week.
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 05:29:56 -0700, Eric in TN wrote:

The little guys sure get beat up by the rocks and stuff. Probably a function of where you live, and the road conditions, etc. Good info here, search for windshields.
http://www.northamericanmotoring.com /

Have not had any problems in 3 years.

My husband has a 2006 Cooper S and it's had it's windsheild replaced twice. i Basically once a year. -Margaret
--
\ o o
|\/ o\ o

Glad to know it's not just me. Thanks to all who replied.
Eric

MINI windshields suck.
I went through 4 OEM windshields in 3 years in my Cooper before finally going with PPG glass instead. They just kept cracking, and I don't drive my car hard. It's been a year and a half with the PPG with no problems.

Wow! I guess I need to look into getting a PPG windshield. Thanks!
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 02:27:23 +0000, Eric in TN wrote:

yep, solid windshield. http://www.northamericanmotoring.com