What is the life span of a mini?

I have a 2004 S. I would like to know the type of milage I could expect from this engine given regular car maintenance including oil changes.

snipped-for-privacy@oh-yoohoo.edu wrote:

150,000 miles supposedly on the supercharger. Everything else in the engine should be bulletproof for 200k, although weird stuff can happen along the way so YMMV. But the engine is not the limiting factor, you will probably need to replace CV joints, clutch, shocks etc. etc. before the engine needs replacing.