What is the life span of a mini?

I have a 2004 S. I would like to know the type of milage I could expect
from this engine given regular car maintenance including oil changes.
Reply to
nobody
150,000 miles supposedly on the supercharger. Everything else in the engine should be bulletproof for 200k, although weird stuff can happen along the way so YMMV. But the engine is not the limiting factor, you will probably need to replace CV joints, clutch, shocks etc. etc. before the engine needs replacing.
Reply to
fprintf

Site Timeline Threads