XM Satellite Radio

I saw on the XM Radio website that they have something called XM Direct that will install directly into the original factory wiring for the Mini instead of the Sirius radio setup. Does anyone have it yet or do you know of any dealers that are carrying it? They listed

and
as the places to get it, but I don't want to buy one until I hear from someone that did.

Reply to
Sipde