Latest threads in New MINI forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

UK SH Prices
Just had a quick look at the site second hand section. Most 2 year old sh coopers are about £12000. Even accounting for extras this is strange - new with a/c and a few bits is 'only' £12500. Do...

fitting CD changer
I have Mini One with radio boost that is prewired to the hatch in the boot for a CD changer. Am I stuck with buying the mini CD changer from BMW at about £270 incl brackets or will any other 'off the...
13
13

Re: grille-mounted driving lights
hi, i have the driving spots on my mini... check them out at: cost about 140 GBP and about the same to fit (if you know a nice dealer) otherwise it can be more, unless you are brave enough to have a...
2
2

UK Insurance on Cooper
Hello, I've just paid my deposit on a new Cooper (with Chilli) for pick up September and I'm looking for the best insurance quote I can get. I'm over 25, live in London, but have no "no claims"...
5
5

Lovely combo
I have a Red and black Cooper with sun roof which I dearly love, I've had it for 18 months. Today I spotted (in Essex, England, UK) a lovely combo at the traffic lights. I think it was a Cooper...

Leather / 2004
Hi, I've two questions. Does somebody have Profile Black Leather on its Mini? Can you then give some comment on it (quality, look,...)? In fact, in Belgium, we've to take this leather interior if we...
6
6

Re: sunroof noise...
Slowing down, or closing the sunroof should solve it. Paul p.s. Sorry, couldn't help myself. :) http://www.MINI2.com
2
2

Kayaks on a Mini???
I know that the Mini roof rack does not have an available kayak attachment, but does anybody know if any other maker has any? The Yakima brand only rates their rack system for 75lbs. The Mini's is...

RARE Innocenti 120 Mini Hatchback Bburago diecast model on eBay
RARE 1/24 Bburago / Burago Innocenti Mini 120 some new Minis to: for looking :-) J

First Gear Acceleration Hiccup?
Hi Folks, I have a 2003 Cooper S with less that 1500 miles on. Recently, I've noticed that it has a bit of a hiccup when accelerating in first gear. Not sure if it's because I'm not used to the clutch...
10
10

Dealership killed my MINI
My husband and I went to Baron MINI in Kansas City this week to have the strut bolt recall done and have the computer upgrade for the first-gear stutter issue. Well, that was Thursday and we're back...
10
10

Re: Can Somebody Help Me?
Sorry, have my own car payments for the Mini.
1
1

Re: Bonnet Grille/Vent Problem
There was a recall for replacement of the foam material a few months ago. Well, I say 'recall' - I don't know if an actual recall notice was issued, but when my Mini went in on a totally unrelated...
7
7

Mini One D
Hi Everyone, Just wondering if anyone on the NG has bought a diesel mini? If so, how have you got on with it? Rob T
1
1

flat tire monitor and DSC indicator
Has anyone experienced the flat tire monitor indicator and DSC indicator illuminating and not resetting? In the manual, it states that a trip to the service center is in order. I was hoping that...
9
9