MINI Cooper S and Run Flat Tyres

Hi, Aside from the cost benefits, has anyone switched from the runflats on the 17 inch rims to standard tyres? If so has it improved tha handling/Ride quality?

Also in the UK how can I satisfy the need for a spare, can I just buy a compressor and some goop to cart around to get round this?

Ros

Reply to
Ross

I've switched my 5-series and never looked back. Runflats are frankly terrible. Harsh ride, expensive, tramlining and terrible handling.

You don't need a spare, legally! But buy a can of tyre-gloop! I presume there isn't a space-saver option for a Mini as I have done...

Justin.

Reply to
Justin Cole