alt.autos.new-mini or alt.autos.mini ?

And you are a classic example of the inverse ratio between the brain and the mouth! Big mouth, very little brain!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Oh dear, now who's being abusive, don't get out of your pram now dear!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

aww, whats wrong? have I hit on a nerve? go & suck your dummy :-)

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

Mark, crawl back into you sewer & take Tactile ( aka Bad Apple, Ossi Twit ) with you, so sad when these fools have to use different usernames to make people think there are more of them than there actually is,

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

Let's see...no punctuation, statement rendered meaningless by apparent omission of the word 'other', over use of 'You Sir' in futile attemps to appear witty and/or intelligent. Yep, as I suspected, a classic case of 'Pots and Kettles'.

Gordon Welsh

Now we shot John Lennon too? Man, go see a Dr and get some sort of treatment = lol.

Reply to
Tatiele

Hey Taffy, I have enough brain to be doing okay so far - lol.

Reply to
Tatiele

By the way Taffy, I am not sure where you get the idea that I am anti abuse. I can curse on your level all freaking godamn day on you sniveling pathetic runt.

Reply to
Tatiele

Oh no you didn't. Let's go for it whenever you are ready.

Reply to
Tatiele

English is not my first language Bro. But I wager that I do better than you on my TOEFL course.

I forgot this was an English forum you stupid fool.

Reply to
Tatiele

That's a bet you'll win as I'm not actually doing your course, whatever it is.

You haven't made a single on-topic post here, but fan flames and abuse people, but *I'm* the fool? Whatever Twatiele.

Gordon Welsh

Yes you're the fool Gordon.

I make many on topic post but like the rabid Dog that you are, you only focus on this current banter that we are having.

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to audit my posts though.

Reply to
Tatiele

So in the past 24 hours, you've called people here imbecile, illiterate, stupid fool, rabid Dog (what's with random upper-case? Are you unable to type even bad English?), and pu**y - so basically, in the absence of anything resembling a good point or a reasonable, well-thought argument, you have no choice but to resort to name calling. Speaks volumes that does.

Like I said, whatever. Trolls like you come and go, but people with a genuine interest in the genuine mini stay for a lot longer. I know you'll get bored and look for your sad kicks elsewhere, or somone'll complain to your ISP, but until then, our killfiles will bring us all peace.

Gordon Welsh