gaz dampers

has anyone used the gaz adjustable dampers on their mini, they have aprox 40 settings from soft to firm, I have them halfway but they seem too stiff, was wondering if anyone has used them & what setting they used.

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

hiya yep they on my mini all round and on the softest setting they are too hard. they are really only for competition use.

fragged

Reply to
fragged