helllllooooooo

We are all still here Tim ,,,,,, just not saying anything !!!!!! Fitzy (ps) how's your summer coming along

Reply to
Fitzy.

You never do say anything.

Reply to
Madmax

Ha ha,....... SFB

Reply to
Fitzy

very slowly!

we have had the wetest and windest winter and spring since records began. Im considering at the moment of not raiseing cattle and getting in Aligators instead!

Reply to
Tim

Rain must have passed over to there! or has the world moved on a bit. Its bloody dry and hot here.

Reply to
Rob

Where are you Rob ?? Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Over the other side of the ditch to Tim :)

Reply to
Rob

Usually the dust blows across to Tim's parts. At present the rain's not hitting here so we now have the dust ready to blow across there which is this time of year.

Fitzy how's the MG?

Reply to
Rob

If you mean the MG engine I was building, I have finished it, all new gaskets and seals, oil pump, water pump, clutch, big valves, double springs, 286 megadine Kent cam, , , , just not got round to fitting it yet, but this is Tame, compared to Tims engine, !!!! Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy