Help wanted regarding my 2005 Cooper

So how did you block the freak on Google, because there are a few people asking?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

By not using Guugle usenet at work!!:-) Its like a breath of fresh air.........

Unlike in the USA, recognised as the biggest contributor to the demise of the planet!....

Reply to
Barspeed and his magical Mini

Oh well so if anyone uses Google to access the newsgroup, their stuck with shit brain then?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

mmm, I had a spare moment earlier today and went on (not to read the retards efforts of english) google usenet, I added all the postings containing explicit language, and there was many of them, to a report which I submitted to Usenet, also added many to a not-recommended ratings feedback, only took about 5 minutes during my dinner break, had no interest in reading any new stuff, just the content that was highly offensive and obtrusive.

Barspeed and his magical Mini

good on you Jono, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Thats quite a coincidence, as I did the exact same thing with Taffy's obscene posts. There were over 80 of them. At least I have been using a hijacked internet account. Again, it appears, you morons can't stop talking about me.

Reply to
Madmax

No worries, just sick of the girl, commenting and slagging off everyones innocent postings, people she has never spoken to about anything, Im not talking about the retard as of now, think we should all do the same.....

Reply to
Barspeed and his magical Mini

And they keep talking, on and on, about me. What a bunch of losers. Women who just won't shut up.

Reply to
Madmax

Anyway Jono you could always take that BMW pile of pooh to a scrap yard, troble is they'd probably charge you for taking it?

Reply to
Taffy

"Troble" ? Duh, yeah, Jono. Take it to the scrap yard. You will find Taffy doing his parts shopping their. As a mater of fact, he does his dinner shopping their also.

Reply to
Madmax

sound to me like you have really pissed your employer off! Maybe its time to look for a new job?

Reply to
Tim

Hello Tim, where have you been mate, haven't had your company for a while, how's the winter in en-zed, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

winter in NZ...ummm still warmer than summer in the UK LOL

don't come here often, I get really pissed off with all the anti stuff and the bitch fights....

and then only read threads that are actualy helpful or interesting anyway..

Reply to
Tim

Glad you popped in ,,,, Fitzy

Reply to