just boutght a Mini BOC

Hello everyone!

I just bought a 1990 (yes, 1990) mini BOC, imported from Germany in

1993 (I live in the Netherlands, so not a huge import, but still...).

I have the manual, but it's in German! Does anyone know where I can get one in English (or Dutch)?

Thanks in advance!!

Reply to
Pinky

Congrats. One of my favourite limited editions.

Best bet would be the auto-jumble at one of the shows, I would have thought. Also worth taking a look on Ebay, where there are usually lots of Mini bits for sale. Worth joining the minilist as well -

Quite a few Dutch enthusiasts post there and might have a source.

Regards, David Betts snipped-for-privacy@minilist.org The Mini Gallery:

David Betts

You could give these a try:

I'm surethey could source a handbook for you. Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Hi Pinky, what's a BOC?

Reply to
Tatiele

"Tatiele" wrote in Purple Crayon

Bristish open classic......

Mick

Reply to
Mick

Just proves he's not talking the same language as us I'm afraid?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

I had to think twice what it meant. At first I thought it might be a particularly rusty example undergoing body repairs sponsored by a well-known British welding and gas supply company ;-)

Nice cars, frequently nicked. Does anyone know if they have any extra strengthening round the sunroof aperture, or does the Webasto frame do all the job of the roof?

erik.

Reply to
erik fishead

Why don't you follow my post and look at this site:

(something tatiele or whatever he'scalled should have done, then he'd have known what BOC meant) it'll tell youall you need to know about the BOC and there's a diagram showing thecomponents that make up the sunroof. Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Ah I see, thanks Mate.

Reply to
Tatiele

The penny finally drops???

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy
*pling* woo! look at it go!
Reply to
Mian

Just wanted to thank you guys for the info and the responses!

:)

Reply to
Pinky