Mini insurance

Chaps,

I'm beginning to tune my Mini, and I'm trying to find an insurance company who will recognise the basic stages of tune with the Mini, I.E. Stage 1 kit, etc. All the insurers I've spoken to seem to only be interested in the individual modifications.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Sean

Reply to
Sean Hamerton

Try HIC insurance, they are brilliant for Mini's and they allow modifications upto I think about 25bhp so that will cover the stage 1.

I got a quote from them and I'll be saving around £200 fully comp. They quoted me £260 with full cover, compared to the AA who wanted nearly £600 without mods. and me Mini is stage 1 and 998cc.

HTH

Matt

Reply to
MiNiFrEeK :)

Sean try ADRIAN FLUX will do all modications will even get insurance if you have a rollcage in it

will give you a quote online hope this helps

Reply to
Ham

I cant highly recommend HIC via Mini World insurance, they have been brilliant with me! :)

Reply to
Tom Phillips

I am using Footman James myself, its a classic policy, £162 fully comp, with breakdown cover, think it needs to be 30 years old for a classic policy, not

100% sure,

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s