MKI @ Aberystwyth!

I took my nephew back to Aberystwyth University yesterday and parked on campus was a lovely blue pre 1963 (well the registration plate was of the old kind anyway) MKI Morris Mini Minor. Well I just had to take a photograph and I saw quite a few real Mini's driving around the town too.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

My God, you live a dull and boring life !

Reply to
Madmax

I'd define a dull life and boring life as hanging around a newsgroup dedicated to a car you don't own, waiting for someone to post, so you can try and bait them in to a slanging match.

You are a troll, and a very amateur one at that.

Reply to
Brownz (mobile)

And you are a professional c*ck sucker.

Reply to
Madmax

Nashville, even I know that's Tennessee?

63.201.28.146 = [ adsl-63-201-28-146.dsl.renocs.nvbell.net ]

CustName: Nev Bell Dir Address: 268 Bush St City: San Francisco StateProv: CA PostalCode: 94104 OrgAbusePhone: 1-800-648-1626 OrgAbuseEmail: snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net

OrgName: SBC Internet Services OrgID: SIS-80 Address: 2701 W 15th St PMB 236 City: Plano StateProv: TX PostalCode: 75075 OrgAbuseName: Abuse - Southwestern Bell Internet OrgAbusePhone: 1-800-648-1626 OrgAbuseEmail: snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net

California or Texas morelike ;-)

Reply to
Chris

Yeah Taffy, you dumb f*ck. By the way Cris, your wrong also. Nice try though.

Reply to
Madmax