New BMW Mini creator

want to design your own virtual new bmw mini? try this:

Steve

Reply to
Steve68s

Ha,

My sides are splitting ....

General public and passers by, please note that most Mini/Bini owners old and new, live side by side and share a passion for cars.

This group is not a general representation of either community, but is sadly inhabited by bigots who would rather spend their time online slagging each other off rather than enjoying their cars.

I really do think the antics in the [wtf] threads have shown everyone who the children are, its embarrassing really, adults bickering like children in a school playground.

Reply to
someone.not

I disagree. First, the original post was funny. Secondly, there is a long history and tradition of enthusiasts for all sorts of things takng the mickey out of, denigrating and generally bad mouthing rivals - both the 'objects' and their followers.

Everyone who uses usenet should expect this tradition to continue - especially if they choose to post in a group dedicated to a rival or different 'object'. I happen to be a Tottenham Hotspur fan - unfortunate maybe but I was born that way. If I post in the Arsenal group, it is generally to poke fun or otherwise gently wind them up. And vice versa.

Anyone is welcome to post here, but, as this is a group dedicated to the Mini, don't expect us to be complimentary about your BMW - or for that matter your Ford, Mazda. Land Rover, Ferrari or anything else.

TFP

Reply to
TFP

Very true as I'm also a bit of a Doctor Who fan and I just love it (I grew up watching the old show in the 1970's), if you'd seen the new series last year you'd understand because it was astounding and a Mini even features in the last episode! And if your a Yank you'll be getting it on the US Sci-fi Channel cable network mid March, anyway I wouldn't dream of posting on a Star Trek group.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy