Poll

Should OsiTech.Net rename himself to OsiTwit.Net ?

Answers please on a postcard.

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

Steve, I don't think that will be fair to all those that have OsiTech.Net programmed in there ignore file - lol.

BMW MINI rules - lol.

BTW, Steve I am an accomplished expert in getting under peoples skin by the way so be prepared to make this your new full time job.

Reply to
OsiTech.Net

Not so accomplished. He gave up and kill-filed me after a couple of days, so he is obviously rather thin-skinned himself.

Also, he is so dim that not only does he top-post as a matter of course, but he includes a sig. separator so all the context is lost in any reply.

Not to mention the fact that whenever he tries to talk about real Minis he manages to get something wrong. Funniest thing was when he thought a Vanden Plas 1300 was a Mini .

Regards, David Betts snipped-for-privacy@minilist.org The Mini Gallery:

David Betts

Paging Steve, come on mate don't give up so easily.

I need another QuickSilverHolic to send to the psychiatry and.or marriage counseling - lol.

Reply to
OsiTech.Net

Heh, I remember a party at a mates house in Stanford-In-The-Vale back in the late eighties. My mate drove a load of us back from Stanford to Wantage in his parents VP1300. He dropped off 11 of us not including himself in one trip.......

;-)

-- Cheerz - Brownz (Maybe annoying - but never a top poster....)

Reply to
Biffa Bacon

The 1100/1300 series were stunning cars. More genius from Sir Alex. Still great everyday drivers today. Pity nobody was properly rust-treating cars in those days. So few around now. Modern medium family saloons have yet to match their comfort or refinement.....let alone their interior space .

Regards, David Betts snipped-for-privacy@minilist.org The Mini Gallery:

David Betts

Wow that's a lot of people there. Did the suspension hold?

Reply to
OsiTech.Net