Re: MINI COOPER S JCW GP -VENDO CONTRATTO DI CONCESSIONARIA

Last good mini in italy was my one! 1975 inno 1300export, one of the last

1000 made there!

Ste.D

Not it if you had any common sense no? LOL > > Taffy >
Reply to
Steve68s

I remember back in 1985 seeing a beautiful white Innocenti Mini Cooper in Cardiff and my friend tried to race it off the lights in his Fiesta, but naturally the Mini left him for dust.

Oh and the registration was 1275UK, I never saw it again, but it was a cracking looking car.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Hi I have had the plate since then Car was sold by me in 1992

Reply to
Mikeq