Superchargers

Hello

Ive seen them fitted and it looks like they fit quite well, has anybody got one or used one?

Either way whats the best place to get one from?

cheers

-anthony Oh, I'll be putting it on a 1275 with a LCB and RC40. currently running a MG cam and head with a 1.75 HIF44 carb.

Reply to
Anthony

You can get plenty of Eaton chargers off ebay but they really arn't all that efficient. If money isn't really a problem hunt down an old Shorrock, these old things made minis fly.

A little more info here

HTH Jim

Reply to
Jim

Link Automotive in Melbourne Australia build the kits using a swedish Askrow twin screw supercharger. Superoir to the Sharrocks in that they don't share the oil with the engine and gear box. Thye runa sealed unit with internal lubricant.

I have one on my car, been running it now since 1998 with no probelms. Done about 45,000 k with it one and other than redoing the head about 12 months ago had no issues. Costs about $5000AUD approx. Just google their website, look for Link Automotive

Reply to
Tim