Rear Light Seals

Anyone know where I can get the rear light seal body to silver lamp surround both Left and right hand for a Mk5 Mini. The ones I bought from Moss are for their light clusters and are smaller than the Lucas originals. Part numbers are Lucas 545 90555 RH, Lucas 545 90554 LH

Reply to
Martin

These are tricky to get, somerford would definatly have them....I know Rover (Kia) in Basingstoke would be able to get them....?

Jono

Reply to
Barspeed and his magical Mini'

improvise with black silicone, wipe off with rag moistened with white white spirit,

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s