Stretched minis for hire in uk?

Hello all!

My Sister is getting married in Southern England this year and we need to find a stretched mini limo,

Has anyone used any local companies or do you know where we can borrow one?

Thanks!

miniman

Reply to
miniman

I've got a blowtorch, some jacks and some sturdy chains if thats of any use ;-)

Reply to
Biffa Bacon (mobile)

Not many by the looks of it, a bit of googling turned this little beauty up :

Biffa Bacon (mobile)

I did a web search last year and couldn't find anything in the South for my daughter. Ended up using a Mercedes! Still, it was free .

Regards, David Betts snipped-for-privacy@minilist.org The Mini Gallery:

David Betts

Hello miniman, I'm sure Steve68s knows of a site that does limo's I will ask him , Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

couldn't find limo's but found this,

Fitzy