The Minishop

Does anyone know what has happened to The Minishop in Hertford Road, Enfield, London? I usually get all my spares there and now I'm looking for an earth strap and can't get in touch with them.

Albert

Reply to
ln1gaw

Dont know that neck of the woods mate, but pop in to any Auto electrics, starter/alternator repair shop, they will make you one or supply on off the shelf, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

In message , ln1gaw writes

This was the old London Mini Centre wasn't it? I've bought a few bits there myself. They were at the Mini show at Stoneleigh earlier this year, and I asked the chap what had happened to them. It seems that trading conditions were getting harder and now it's only run as a part time business doing the car show circuit.

Reply to
Chris Morriss