Wiring diagram

Does anybody know were I can get correct wiring diagrams for my 940 1998? Haynes and Mitchell manuals hasn't documented the 940 after 1996, and the wiring on the pre 1996 models doesn't match what is in my car.

My Volvo dealer say they doesn't have diagrams for sale, and the ones they have are company restricted.

Per Hauge

Reply to
Per Hauge

Here in the US, 1995 was the last year for the 940, check out the list of manuals available from Volvo

Arnold

Reply to
Arnold Perez