PDF Factory Service Manual for 99 Dodge Stratus?

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a Factory Service Manual for my 99 Stratus in a PDF? I have seen the paper manuals available but would like PDF formating for easier portability. Thanks.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Rodick

You can find service manuals on CD at the following URL. I don't know what format they are in.

-Kirk Matheson

Reply to
kmatheson