car radio wireing

I have just removed my volvo cr 702 radio from my 740 and am trying to fit a godard radio we bought a wireing harness . But on thge back of the volvo radio there was a din plug with 6 pins . I have power to the new radio but no connections to the speakers is this din plug holding the wires to the speakers the old radio had 10 wires into the main plug can anyone help with this problem please cheers Graham (Brentwood)

Reply to
deanodog