1995 eclipse gs

I no the car has an overheating problem and i believe the cause of that is because the antifreeze has air inside and i must bleed it but other then that one problem i cannot figure out is when the car is driven for an amount a time (happens around 10 mins) the car starts to sputter, when you try to drive it the car will continue to sputter and it becomes useless to drive because of that problem, the check engine light will come on right before this happens as well, can you guys help me out? thanks

Reply to
Chriseclipse

Sounds more like a head gasket to me. Get it checked by a mechanic ASAP before it warps the head.

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

What is the error diagnostic code when the check engine light illuminates? Get it scanned. It may be a head gasket or a leaky water pump and a sensor failing.

Reply to
Bob Shuman