2003 Lancer ES Radio

I'm going to call my dealership tommorrow morning but has any one had any problems with the stereo in this car? I guess it's either a short or something because all of the sudden the radio will tune up then back down or down then back up it does it while playing a Cd also it'll scan back and forth. Any responses will be appreciated.

Opiumphrogg

Reply to
Opiumphrogg

There is a function called AF automatic freq searching, You will see AF symbol on the display if its on. Turn this off. It will cause the radio to search for stronger signals all the time, Real pain . Not sure how to Turn it off on your model radio try your handbook. Should not affect the cd though. Jonny

Reply to
jonny