Re: Stupid question

It's a 1G DSM

Sorry, I'm sure you've heard this a million times before, but I'm new to the > group. > I was recently given a '92 Plymouth Laser RS turbo with the 2.0l engine. I'm > trying to find performance parts, but am unable to locate anything for the > laser. Am I correct in thinking that it's basically an Eclipse in Plymouth > clothing, or am I stuck with a Dodge product that I can't do anything with? > Any help would be appreciated... > >
Reply to
Luke

mike, your car is essentially the same as a mitsubishi eclipse or eagle talon of the same model year. there is a huge resource of information on the web for people with these cars. follow these links:

simpleton

Reply to
Brad

Yeah, when Luke said it was a G1 DSM, I had no clue. I searched for it in google, and was FLOORED at what I can do! Thanks for the help guys! In the words of Flounder (Animal House) "Oh boy is this great!"

Reply to
Mike Ilk