2003 Mitsubishi Outlander re-programming keyless entry

i have 2 2003 remotes for my outlander that i need to program but have no instructions. i see the post on line but i don't know how to "ground" it?

What does that mean and i will try to see if the eclipse directions work unless someone tells me not to bother.

Reply to
tmseee

"grounding" means connecting a wire to the - of the battery or to the bare metal of the car.

"tmseee" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.forums.travel.com...

Reply to
Henk