2003 Outlander

Just bought my new 2003 Outlander today and boy do I just love it. What a great ride and a sweet looking one at that it is. Any other Outlander owners out there. How do you like it so far?

Reply to
Digital Devil

Very happy with my LS. Added a nice black leather Wheelskins steering wheel cover. Got some black & grey carpet at Lowes and cut out a pice for the back just for a little added protection. Also threw on some Sierra Cotton set covers in the front from Shearcomfort.com. Fit real nice and come with seperate headrest piece.

Overall very happy

Reply to
alrose