Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2004 colt door hinges
Just curious, if anybody has a colt 2004 model (made in Holland )and up over that has suffered from a locked (seized) lower door hinge. My wifes colt has had this problem twice ,The door not being...

How to replace burnt out speedometer lights?
Hey guys... a bulb behind my speedometer and temperature gauge burned out on my 00 Eclipse..anyone know how I can replace them? Is it as simple as reaching up from the pedals and replacing a bulb or...
1
1

Mistu Galant V6 won't shut off!!!
Anyone know the answer to this problem??? Car wouldn't start for a few minutes. Heard the injectors pressurizing, then car started. Car would not shut off, and starter was stuck on. Pulled fuses until...
1
1

montero headers
anyone know of a source for headers for the NM montero ('01+) 3.5l? thx, dookie

Help.. there is a light on my dashboard & I dont know what it means!! :o
I have a 1995 Stealth, which I believe is similar to the 3000GT ~ The light on my dashboard/gauge area that is lighting up on the right side of the meter gauge (?), it is yellow & it is above the last...
9
9

Greddy E-01 Boost controller / e-manage controller, complete for sale
I have a complete Greddy E-01 Turbo boost controller for sale, along with the display and all the sensors and wiring. Asking $225.00 plus shipping. I have also e-manage Blue for $275.00 Contact me...

2.6L mighty max carburetor
I'm looking for a carburetor for a 1988 mitsubishi mighty max pickup w/2.6L engine. Please email.

Wheel quivering question
Hey guys, This is my first year with my 00 eclipse so I guess im still getting used to how it handles in different weather but lately for some reason ive noticed that whenever I go to turn my wheel...
6
6

turbo life?
what would u say the life of the turbo that goes into a 1990 mitusbishi elcipse? my car is hitting 200,000 miles on an original turbo. car is still very fast but im feeling the turbo lag more and more...
2
2

grandis navigation system
Hi.I have a grandis 2003 with Japanese navigation system, but I cannot set the clock , is this because the clock was being updated from GPs or just that the translated manual missed it thanks Simon

Greddy E-01 Boost controller / e-manage controller, complete for sale
I have a complete Greddy E-01 Turbo boost controller for sale, along with the display and all the sensors and wiring. Asking $300.00 plus shipping. I have also e-manage Blue for $400.00 contact me...

Greddy E-01 Boost controller / e-manage controller, complete for sale
I have a complete Greddy E-01 Turbo boost controller for sale, along with the display and all the sensors and wiring. Asking $300.00 plus shipping. I have also e-manage Blue for $400.00 contact me...

Greddy E-01 Boost controller / e-manage controller, complete for sale
I have a complete Greddy E-01 Turbo boost controller for sale, along with the display and all the sensors and wiring. Asking $300.00 plus shipping. I have also e-manage Blue for $400.00 contact me...

ABS problem - dont know if its the control box/computer - please help
Hi to All, need help or advice on my 94 MOntero SR. Right after an accident on my passenger side (only fenders got damage) nothing else anymore. The brake system changes we thought it was only the...

Spyder GT Mileage
Hi, My Spyder GT 2001 gives me a mileage of around 17 mpg and I was wondering if this is too low. Any suggestions so that I could improve this? I recently got an oil change and the transmission fluid...
4
4