95-99 Eclipse

Is there anyway I can get a 1995-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX made from a factory still? If not, is there a way I can atleast get the body brand new and everything I would need to build it brand new?

Reply to
c_cook2007

Huh!!! The short answer is no, you can't get EVERYTHING. The long answer is even if you could, it would cost at least 5-6 times the cost of the original car. So ... either you've crunched your 95-99, or you want to do an "Overhaulin' " job. Look for a undamaged and rust free 95-99 eg from Arizona and start from there.

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

Thank you.

Reply to
c_cook2007

If you find a way, be sure to let us know. I think the line of people waiting for a brand new 2g Eclipse would be quite long!

Geary

Reply to
Geary Morton

What about a 2nd Generation Eagle Talon?

Reply to
c_cook2007