1994 Mirage trouble code read

Anyone have a method or procedure for reading the trouble codes on a 1994 mirage. I keep clearing one, lasts about two days then while on the highway

70mph-ish I get another? Appreciate your help...
Reply to
Larry

1) ANALOG voltmeter; or 2) get a 12V (not a 5V or 3V) LED from your local electronics parts store, add about 100cm of wire, and

connect across the diagonal pins of the diagnostic connector under the gauge console.

A long pulse == 10, short pulse == 1. Hence, eg

long long short short short short == 24 == fuel pump.

Stewart DIBBS

Stewart DIBBS