Cheapest Replace-A-Top

Who's got the best price on a replacement top for my TJ?

It came with the soft top, the hardware is good, I just need new fabric. In spice. Would like tinted rear windows.

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore

Bestop is the ONLY way to go.

Carl

Reply to
Carl

I was hoping somebody knew what place was the cheapest for a good top.

Quadratec had it for $50 off. $459 + $29 shipping.

I hope I get it during some good weather...

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore

follow carls advise... dont try and save 50-100 by buying an off brand.. they dont fit near as well!!

message

Reply to
J. Sprauer

I have a Factory Black Top from my "04" TJ - Dark tint. I would love to part with as I only use the Hard Top. I am in MO.

Reply to
Chuck

Not black, spice! I have my top in the box. Need to wait for Saturday to install it. Hope it's nice enough out to take a topless drive. It hasn't been down all summer, I was afraid it would crack. It's got holes and it leaks!

I might sew in some window screen in the old windows.

One Bestop R-A-T in spice with sunblock windows, waiting for an install... 51124-37

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore