97 Eclipse won’t start

I changed the oil in my eclipse and then drove it down the road. When i got back i decided that i would check the air filter before i went in. I have a K&N air filter, when i put it back on I tried to start my car and all it will do is crank. It will not turn over at all. I have never run into this problem before. If anybody has an opinion on this i would appreciate it.

Reply to
jbrinager

simpleton

That would be my guess....