99 Galant Shakes

The front of my galant shakes when I get up to 50mph and gets worse when I accelerate. Does anyone know why it does that???

Reply to
Tiffany22

Tiffany22 ha scritto:

I guess it's the cardan joint of one of the front axles. You can find a good one at the graveyard and have it fitted for cheap.

andrea

Reply to
Andrea

Out of balance tire?

Cecil

Detailing Dude

Thanks Andrea, I check into that.

Reply to
Tiffany22

Thanks Cecil.

Reply to
Tiffany22

I also have a galant and experienced the same problem. Your answer is that you have to replace or surface your rotors. If you surface your rotors don't allow them to do it more than once it's just wasting your money. I have the same problem currently on my car and am do for my rotors to be replaced. They cost about 50 bucks for the pair and last about 20k miles.

Reply to
jrzrealtor