About the Lancer

Yeah I've checked my wheel nuts. At first I thought it was just something my mother had run over, but i haven't driven it since. The work order for my fuel pressure sensor was thrown out, but I believe they have a copy, and the tires, I just bought new tires. Finally, for the knocking, it's the weekend so I have to wait until monday to take it in to the dealership, and yes I've consulted a lawyer about the lemon law in reguards to my car.

Reply to
AJ rembert