Can anything stop a Chevy

I've owned a Silverado, Monte Carlo, Camaro, also a Escort (wife), and now i bought a 2001 Galant, I do all my own wrenching/maintenance. I bought the Civic thinking that
Mitsubishi had finally stepped up to the plate for quality and reliability, Nope, that Professional Grade stuff is just marketing hype.
That @#%&%! thing started falling apart @ 50,000 mi. when the AC compressor teflon seals went and since then the transmission has eaten its young when the TCC solenoid failed and the sun reaction shell cracked at the spin weld, the engine intake manifold gasket leaked, the wiper control board failed, the rear axles seals failed and ruined the rear brakes in the process, the exhaust system cracked in two and fell off, the brake vacuum booster unit failed, the front ball joints needed to be replaced because the rubber grease bladder rotted and split open, it was recalled because the electric rear-view mirror switch would short out and set the driver's door on fire, it eats brake pads every 25k mi. (and doesn't stop very good when the brakes are OK), the drivers seat rocks back and forth because a small internal piece breaks and I've had to replace the oil lines twice and now the third set are starting to leak at the couplings.
I will never buy a Mitsubishi again
from now on it's only Chevy and Ford
scribbled:

Hahah you have to be kidding me. But seriously, what's ranting in an online group going to do about your Mitsubishi? The only thing I can offer are my condolences.
I have an 1989 Mitsubishi Galant with the 1.8L SOHC motor. It has travelled 367,000kms (230 odd miles) and has never missed a beat. The only think which has failed recently was the alternator, which was the original alternator since new.
I guess it depends how you treat the car.
-- Phillip Weston Taumarunui, New Zealand
You bought a CIVIC thinking Mitsu had.......??????!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last time I checked, HONDA made the civic, not Mitsubishi. Methinks you're just another trouble making spammer who has nothing intelligent to say or do so you hang out making stupid comments.
--
FireFighter Extraordinaire
Put the wet stuff on the red stuff!

You missed the part about the rear axle seals on the FWD. I think he was ranting about his Chevy...
230k miles???? thats a lot. Im thinking of getting an ES 99 Galant with 41k miles. I hope its as reliable as a toyota anda honda. Or more reliable than a VW.

So its a Galant-Civic hybrid? Nice..
thing started falling apart @ 50,000 mi. when the AC compressor

weld,
the
brakes
On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:31:23 -0500, "dave stone"
Funny thing is.. he posted the same thing into the Nissan group, but instead of Mitsubishi, he put the Nissan alternative.
He's definitely a Ford-loving troll. He's probably bitter cause his Ford or Chevy didn't last as long as a Mitsubishi.

-- Phillip Weston Taumarunui, New Zealand
Nah, its cause his Slomaro got beat by a turbo eclipse, and a 300zx.
message thing started falling apart @ 50,000 mi. when the AC

when
failed,
unit