820i Central locking?

Hi,

I have a Rover 820i which was broken into a few weeks back.

The car is fine but the central locking has started playing up. If I lock the passenger side door, the central locking locks then 2 or 3 seconds later, as soon as the key is removed, it unlocks.

It's like something is jamming inside the driver's side door but I'm not sure what to look for.

The drivers side lock is damaged which is why I've had to lock from the passenger side. This has been working fine until recently and has only stopped working this week.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
Matt McG