Charisma Not starting UPDATE.

Just to keep you in touch.

The car has not shown the problem in the last 4 days at all. Its on the button each time.

We found a bit more info about the MUT-11 and the fault codes.

We integrated the Codes thrown up when we put the link on. the remote socket.

It threw codes up for Injectors and Airflow. However we may have caused those ourselves by disconnecting various plugs while testing.

So we have disconnected the battery and set things back to zero. eg NO CODEs show at this point. Any code from now should be valid..I Think.

Will report back as time goes on. Or when car dont start at all.

Johnny UK.

Reply to
JM

Thanks for update johnny,

Disconnecting the battery will give you a fresh slate to start with. good luck ..... jonny

Reply to
jonny

And cleaning and re-connecting those electrical connectors shouldn't hurt any either. Good luck

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman