2005 Camry XLE Cigarette lighter not working, fuse?

Hello,
The other day I inserted one of those USB chargers made for cigarette lighters and thought I heard a pop. In any case, the charger doesn't
work in the cig lighter nor in the one between the passenger and driver seat. Is this a blown fuse issue?
On 8/30/17 7:29 AM, TCW wrote:

Why not just open it and take a look ;-)
--
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time or money
making it.

Obviously. And probably a faulty USB charger. Or way too many gadgets connected. -au
On 9/1/2017 6:34 AM, Asbjorn wrote:

Nothing else attached and it worked in my own car. I tried a different charger, no dice.
On 8/30/2017 8:12 AM, Wade Garrett wrote:

Well, CIG fuse seems intact.