clutch and idle problems

hey there, i have a 95 gst, im having a couple problems with. first is that ever 50 miles or so i have to open up my bleeder and let fluid out because my cluth get air in it and starts slipping,so i just let some fluid drip out and it is fine for a little, i just put on a new master cylinder, rebuilt my slave cylinder, and replaced the trans. the problem started after the master cylinder was replaced. my other problem is with my idle, ever time i start my car it idles at differant rpms sometimes 1000 sometimes 2000 rpms. i replaced the tps sensor and it started after that. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Reply to
cory-gst

simpleton