Leak

My Miata has developed an irritating leak that I can't find. Its just above the faux wing window and it only drips after a hard rain. It only drips when I am stopping. Drips right on my left thigh. I found the place where the water accumulates. I need to find how the water is getting in.

Any help would be appreciated.

John

Reply to
John Matava

The foam rubber seal above the window is in two pieces (so the top can fold). Adjust them so they abut more firmly. It's easy--you'll see what to do.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers