Filler Pipe

Would anyone happen to know (or even have one?) Where i could fine a Gas Fill Pipe for my 1992 2000 GTX?

No one in my surounding area has one or can even locate one for sale

Thanks

Reply to
Pushur

Oppps sorry forgot to mention i'm in Toronto,Canada

Thanks

Reply to
Pushur

The pipe AFAIK comes off when you remove the neck from the filler cap pocket. It may be hard to remove without breaking some M3 bolts. Just do it! Then take the piece down to the nearest welding shop and have the rusted out piece replaced.

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

the neck from the filler cap

Hey thanks for the reply

The pipe is just too far gone to try to salvage it Welding and even coating it just isn't worth it

Reply to
Pushur